Are you seeking employment or looking to start your dream career? If you need help preparing for college or figuring out what your next step in life could be, the RISE Initiative is for you. Plus, it’s FREE! Though virtual, in-person coaching is available upon request for this six-month commitment.
- 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Connections to Training & Educational Opportunities
- Access to Our Employer Network
- Employment Readiness & Job Opportunities
- Monetary Incentives
Step 1: Info Sessions
Let us tell you more about the RISE Initiative and answer any questions at an upcoming information session. Sign up by visiting bit.ly/RISEinfosession21.
- Tuesday, June 1, 11am - Noon
- Thursday, June 3, 2pm - 3pm
- Saturday, June 12, 11am - Noon
- Monday, June 14, 10am - 11am
- Wednesday, June 16, 4pm - 5pm
- Tuesday, June 22, 10am - 11am
- Thursday, June 24, 2pm - 3pm
- Saturday, June 26, 11am - Noon
- Monday, June 28, 10am - 11am
- Wednesday, June 30, 11am - Noon
Step 2: Apply Online
If you are interested in joining, you must first complete an application. Apply by visiting bit.ly/RISEsummer21.
Step 3: Orientation Sessions
Once you’re enrolled, let us know which four-day long orientation you will attend. There, you will learn your instructors and get to know your cohort-mates.